A PLACE TO CONNECT & GROW
Our leaders play a pivotal role in helping us achieve our mission to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Since our Community Group leaders play such an important role, we take great care when enlisting them.
ROLE OF A COMMUNITY GROUP LEADER
Community Group leaders are responsible for providing their groups with vision, direction, and support. Leaders are successful when they are personally growing in their intimacy with God, and living in intentional community. Our Antioch staff supports each Community Group leader.
- Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ (preferably for two years or more)
- Recognize the Bible as the authority for their lives
- Have Community Group experience (preferably)
- Be a member of Antioch Church
- Have the time, emotional capacity, and moral discernment to lead a group
- Lead the group by facilitating the group meeting, monitoring its health and duration, and promoting participation among group members
- Commit to engage in leadership development opportunities provided by the church
- Identify and develop a qualified apprentice, and embrace apprentice leader development as a measure of success
Please contact our office to explore how to become a community group leader. Call 972.392.3992 or email email@example.com.