Given the recent announcement by our nation’s leadership calling upon all Americans to refrain from attending or participating in any meetings with more than ten people present for at least the next two weeks, we are moving our Antioch Church events online during this period.
Here is the information you will need in order to join the rest of our Antioch Church family during these live events:
- For our live, online Wednesday Night Midweek Prayer Services:
- From 7pm to 8:30pm each Wednesday night, we will be using www.Zoom.us to host live prayer meetings including live worship. These will be fully interactive prayer meetings that will include break-out sessions of 3-4 people each at the end who can then pray one for another in complete privacy, just as we have been doing each week in our auditorium! As always, you can also send us your specific prayer requests in advance via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are two ways to access these online midweek prayer meetings from anywhere in the world completely free of charge:
- Download the free Zoom software app for your computer, your tablet, or your phone and then click on the following “meeting invitation” link: https://zoom.us/j/957451635.
- Use your web browser instead to join the meeting by clicking on the following “meeting invitation” link: https://zoom.us/j/957451635.
- For our live, online Sunday Morning Worship Services, watch each Sunday morning at 10:30am via our church’s Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/teamantioch. When you log on to our Facebook live stream, we would love to have you let us know you are watching by “commenting” on the live stream.
Although the events of recent days may have taken you by surprise, they have certainly NOT taken God by surprise! He is going to walk us through this season and I believe with all of my heart that we will come out on the other side stronger than ever before, both individually and collectively as a church.
The best is yet to come for Antioch Church and I am very glad that YOU are going to be a part of it!
Pastor Mark Brand