Given the recent announcement by our nation’s leadership calling upon all Americans to refrain from attending or participating in any meetings with more than ten people present for at least the next two weeks, we are moving our Antioch Church events online during this period.
Here is the information you will need in order to join in with the rest of our Antioch Church family during these live events:
- For our live, online Sunday Morning Worship Services, you can watch online at 10:30am via our church’s Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/teamantioch. We would love to have you let us know you are watching by “commenting” in the chat window of the live stream.
- For our live, online Midweek Prayer Services from 7pm to 8:30pm each Wednesday night, we will be using the www.Zoom.us software platform. These are fully interactive prayer meetings that include break-out sessions of 3-4 people each at the end that allow us to pray one for another in complete privacy, just as we were doing each week in our auditorium!
Our church Zoom subscription allows you to participate in these completely interactive prayer gatherings completely free of charge. We would love to have you join us online and you can also send us your specific prayer requests in advance via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can access these online midweek prayer meetings from anywhere in the world by simply taking the following steps:
1. Send our prayer team an email at: email@example.com telling us a little bit about yourself and requesting access.
2. We will send you back the Zoom meeting id number.
3. Download the free Zoom software app for your computer, your tablet, or your phone and then join our prayer meeting through the Zoom app or through your your web browser by entering the meeting id number that we sent you.
That is all there is to it!
Although the events of recent days may have taken you by surprise, they have certainly NOT taken God by surprise! He is going to walk us through this season and I believe with all of my heart that we will come out on the other side stronger than ever before, both individually and collectively as a church.
The best is yet to come for Antioch Church and I am very glad that YOU are going to be a part of it!
Pastor Mark Brand